Friday, January 23, 2009

Kenny's doctor appointment

Since I am still off work, I went with Kenny today to do his pre-op stuff.  He was scheduled to go into surgery on Feb. 12 but now they have moved him up a week to Feb.5.  Holy shit.  This may change a few things.  First and foremost, I was scheduled to go back to work on Feb. 2.  I think it will be silly to go back for 2 days and then take off another week to take care of him.  Sooo... I've already talked to my boss but I need to change my FMLA return date.  
I think the change of date kinda freaked him out a bit but he will be okay.  

On a good note, while they were weighing him in, I did mine too.  When I went into surgery I was at 307.  As of today, I am at 278.  I have lost almost 30 pounds in 3 weeks.  Again, I about cried when I saw the little slip that had my weight and BMI on it. (I seem to be doing a lot of that crying thing... I think it's because estrogen is stored in the fat and gets released in weight loss.... at least that is what I am blaming it on).   My BMI is a 43.  That just blows my mind.  

I can do this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment